Back to Our Team
Jr. researcher in climate and meteorology
Junior Researcher in Climate and Meteorology
- Bachelor in Agricultural Engineering with focus in Tropical Crops, Rafael Landivar University (2013).
- High School with expertise in Agronomy, National Central School of Agriculture, ENCA (2006-2008)
- Private Institute for Climate Change Research, ICC. Specialist of the Climate and Hydrology
- Research program. Manager of the automatic meteorological stations’ network of the Guatemalan
- Sugar Industry. Manager of the climate database generated by the meteorological network, data quality control, and the generation of the climate bulletin and hydric balances as climate analysis for the members of the Guatemalan Sugar Industry.
- Guatemalan Center for Sugarcane Research and Training. Technical assistant of Agronomy (2010-2011).
- Pantaleon Sugar mill. Crops manager (2008)