Martín Pérez Álvarez, M.Sc.
Master in Science
Climate funding, economic feasibility and viability analysis, private sector and climate change (private investment), payments for eco systemic services and other economic instruments, carbon markets.
MSc in Environmental Sustainability. University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom (2010-2011).
Bachelor in Business management. Universidad de Oviedo, Spain. (2001-2005).
- Private Institute for Climate Change Research, ICC. Environmental economics and climate funding consultant. (February – October 2012).
- Cajastur (savings). Operations manager (2008-2009).
- Educational and Science Advisor, Asturias, Spain. Hired as professional for the service of evaluation, quality and academic ordination (2006-2007).
- AXA insurance: financial advisor (Oct – Dec. 2005).
- Pérez A., M., 2011. What makes Private Investments in Payments for Watershed Services Viable? Thesis for the MSc, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Primary language experiences:
- BHH Sozialkontor. Hamburg, Germany. Pedagogical assistant, (June 2009 – July 2010).
- European Volunteering Service, Hamburg, Germany. Youth in Action program, European Union, BHH Sozialkontor, (Dec 2007 – Oct 2008).
- Erasmus Scholarship, University of Palermo, Italy, Academic mobility program of the European Union (August 2004 – February 2005).